It is not easy to express feelings through the words but might be easy throughout actions.
So am I..hard to spell out the words of "I Love You", "I Miss You", "Sayangs", but when I do...I meant it
so are you..nyehhhhh
:)
:D
Love is blind and love can be foolish, our heart doesn't always love the right people at the right time. Sometimes we hurt the ones that love us the most and sometimes we love the ones that don't deserve our love at all..
Pulau Penawar Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea
4 007 Sang Pojaanku Mari:
but pulau why I didn't hear the song of some one who fall in luv..hehehe
just asking..:P
bcoz no one fall in luv here..hehehee
hahaha... u know looking at ur character
I think oppa gangnam style song will suit u better..hahahaha
hahahaaa...okla okla...pulau style ha
Post a Comment
Tengkiuh! ;))